We are looking for a Junior Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)) working remotely from the US!
SAVINGS UNITED is one of the worldwide leading coupon partners of premium media companies. Founded in 2012, this global tech company connects brands with smart shoppers through high-quality coupon solutions. The fast-growing and digital company keeps its start-up spirit alive and is currently heavily expanding US operations.
YOU are enthusiastic, dedicated and looking for a junior opportunity to enhance partner relationships and drive advertiser revenue? You would like to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? Then get in touch and apply to be our new Junior Partnerships Manager based in the US! (remote)
Together with our US Partnerships team, you’ll be managing notable brands directly or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close-knit and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer-led to understand advertiser objectives and how to achieve them.
- Manage, build and grow strong relationships with our US advertisers, affiliate networks and agency partners
- Manage the sales cycle process for key partners (identify potential partners, demonstrate the value of Savings United and collaborate with internal teams to launch the partner on our properties)
- Achieve quarterly revenue and business targets
- Analyse and optimize the performance of key partners
- Negotiate offers and on-site visibility from advertisers
- Attend industry events to network, strengthen current relationships and create new partnerships
- Confidently and articulately convey our key value proposition to partners
- Cultivate advertiser relationships, establishing high-level contacts inside client organizations
- Work closely with other internal teams (e.g. Content Team) to achieve business goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry and competitor activities, sharing relevant information as needed with the team
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SOFT SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field from an accredited university; relevant experience will also be considered
- Medium SEO understanding and any experience in affiliate marketing will be a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and high analytical skills
- Detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of meeting targets and business goals
- Business-oriented, passionate team player with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize
- Stubborn on the vision, flexible in the details
- Strategic thinker with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Entrepreneurial spirit, again
- Autonomous work within an exciting entrepreneurial and international environment
- Join a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that walks towards a fully self-organized setup
- Competitive salary and Health insurance benefits
- We work 100% remote and are establishing routines and processes to stay connected and keep the business going
- Participate in regular (virtual) meetings to exchange and brainstorm but also in informal “e-get-togethers” to have fun and socialize
- Enjoy our start-up mentality combined with flexible working hours, transparent decision making and an exceptional sense of belonging
- Be part of a beautiful and fun story to tell to your beloved ones and to yourself in a few years
HOW TO APPLY
Big things are happening at Savings United! If you are in and you want to meet us personally and impress us with your drive - then push the button “APPLY NOW” and upload your files as PDF.
Your contact is Claudia.
We are already looking forward to getting to know you!