SAVINGS UNITED is a leading partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers through high-quality coupon solutions. Founded in 2012, this global tech company is present in countries, such as the UK, the US, Germany, Italy, Spain and Brazil. Our portfolio of media partners includes ESI Media in the UK, Mondadori in Italy and Grupo Vocento in Spain.
This award-winning company has been ranked among the top fastest-growing tech companies in both Germany and EMEA again in 2020 by Deloitte.
YOU would like to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? You are looking for a team working across multiple services and technologies to deliver performance and user-friendly interfaces? You engage easily with other departments and are passionate about implementing SEO strategies as well as user-centric products? Then get in touch and apply to be our new Technical SEO Strategist at our Product team!
- Develop and execute technical SEO strategies and implementations
- Close collaboration with IT and regional OnPage teams to deliver the best quality products
- Track and report the websites KPI’s and apply analytical skills to boost the performance of every landing page of the website
- Analyze the performance of the traffic, rankings on the SERP, conversions and revenue change of the shops by using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SemRush
- Conduct keyword research and undertake competitor analysis
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Help the team of OnPage Specialists to understand the SEO principles and Google best practices to keep the right objectives and reach their KPI’s
- Translate needs into most efficient and effective solutions and optimise our platforms through an SEO perspective
- Assist with different initiatives and support the leadership team
- Proven 3+ years of experience with SEO (preferably in e-commerce/affiliate marketing industry or previously working for a Publisher)
- Excellent knowledge of SEO practices and always up to date with the latest industry trends
- Familiarity with relevant tools (WordPress or similar CMS) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GSC, SemRush)
- Understanding the finer detail of technical SEO as well as international implementation and good knowledge of digital marketing and SEO for online platforms
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to work in a self-organization environment and remotely
- Strong organizational and time management skills, analytical mindset with numerical aptitude and a hands-on mentality
- Fluent English knowledge (any other language is a plus)
- Love for SEO and take great satisfaction in ranking improvements
- Autonomous work within an exciting entrepreneurial and international environment
- Enjoy our start-up mentality combined with flexible working hours, transparent decision making and an exceptional sense of belonging
- Our fast-paced and rapid growth is lots of fun and provides room for personal as well as professional development
- As part of our Product team, you work agile and will experience the freedom to leverage your ideas as well as to take responsibility
- Due to the current situation, we work remote and have established routines and processes to stay connected and keep the business going
- Participate in regular (virtual) meetings to exchange and brainstorm but also in informal “e-get-togethers” to have fun and socialize
- We provide you with the HVV Profiticket, support your physical well-being with a subsidised gym membership and much more
HOW TO APPLY
You can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive? Push the button “APPLY NOW” and upload your files as PDF. Your contact is Claudia.